Before technicians can start using the vision app to improve their process you first need to design and build the workflows that they will be using.
- Select 'Workflows' from the administration menu
- Select the '+ Add Workflow' button at the top of the screen
- Type in your workflow's name in the 'name' field at the top of the screen.
- Select one or more groups to assign to the workflow. Every member of assigned groups will see this workflow in the mobile application. Remove the organization name from the list of groups in order to limit access to the workflow.
- Select the 'Add Step' button in the lower right hand corner of the screen
- Type in the name of your step in the 'step name' field
Optional: Choose requirements and processing options for your step
- Share Content With Customers: If you select this option all information added to this step will be included in the customer facing share. Note: Enabling this option is not retroactive for content which has been previously shared; only applies to new content shared going forward.
- Add Content to Knowledge Base: If you select this option all videos and photos added to this step will be added to your knowledge base when the step is completed where they can be found by searching for the tags that were added to them.
- Photos and Videos Required: If you select this option the technician will be required to add a photo or video to this step before completing the workflow (job).
- Note Required: If you select this option the technician will be required to provide a note for this workflow step.
- Extract Text: If you select this option all images that our system recognizes as data plates will have the Make, Model and Serial number extracted from the image.
- Transcribe Speech: If you select this option all videos added to this step will be processed and a transcriptions will be created for the video.
- Optional: Choose a reporting category from the dropdown list. On the report for this workflow the step will be listed in the category you choose.
- Optional: Enter a email address in notification contacts and tap enter to send the internal share of the job to this email address when the workflow (job) is completed by a technician.
- Select the green 'Add Step' button to save the step to your workflow
- Optional: Continue to add as many steps as you would like to
- Select the green 'Save' button in the lower left corner of the screen after adding your steps.
After you create your workflow you can select 'Edit' to add/remove or edit the name and steps of the workflow.
- The reporting category for a step name will always default to 'Other'
- The steps in a workflow can be reordered by dragging and dropping them in the order you want.