From the Job Activity page you can select the title for any job to open it's details.
The details popup contains all the documentation, photos and videos that were captured in the field, and some additional information including:
- Date it was completed
- Who completed it
- The workflow used
- Select the title of a job
- A popup appears showing all the details for that job. You can see a bold header letting you know what information you're looking at.
- Select a photo or video from the detail view
- You can select zoom in/out of the image or video using the zoom controls in the upper right corner of the screen
- You can navigate to the next piece of content for the job by selecting the arrows that appear to the left and right of the content you are looking at.
- Tap the 'Esc' key to quickly close a job detail screen you are viewing
- Tap the left and right arrow keys to quickly navigate to the next or previous piece of media
- Select anywhere on screen outside the pop up windows to close them
- Each piece of content displays the date that it was created when looking at it in the job detail screen. However, when you share this content publicly the date created is not displayed.