The primary use of Live Support is to place video calls to users in the field. You can follow the steps below to get started with your first call:
- Select the 'START' button
- Select the Notification 'SMS'
- Enter a Phone Number
- Select 'Send SMS'
- The number you entered will receive a link via text that when tapped on will open straight into a video call.
- The person receiving the SMS to start the call must have the Vision Assist Guest application installed on their device.
- You can select the notification type 'Code' in order to generate a code that a sight call user can use in their Vision Assist application in order to connect with you directly.
- Scenario - a field that allows you to name your call so you can refer back for later reference.
- Reference - a field that is unused in the current implementation of Vision Assist