The XOi Android mobile application uses Google Chrome in order to display your custom step-by-step workflow. Sometimes there are issues that occur when you have not updated Google Chrome to the latest version.
Check Your Chrome Version:
- Access your chrome browser and select the 'three dots' in the upper right hand corner and select 'settings' from the drop down menu.
- Select the option 'About Chrome' from the menu.
3. View the 'Application Version'. The version should read '69.0.3497.91.'
In this image the version is not up to date.
To Update Google Chrome:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app
- At the top left, tap 'Menu', then tap 'My apps & games'. Apps with available updates are listed under "Updates"
- Under "Updates," look for Google Chrome
- If Chrome is listed, tap Update
- Setting the Google Chrome application to auto update is a great way to ensure you are always running the latest version.