As a admin you can create and delete users in your organization.
- Select the gear icon in the main menu to open the settings menu
- Select the option 'USERS' to open the list of users
- Select the button 'Add User' to add a new user
- Type in and select all the details associated with the new user
- Uncheck the 'Allow new user to set password' if you want to set a specific password for the user. Leaving this box checked will email the user a link to allow them to set their own password.
- Select 'Save' in order to create the new user
- You can delete users from the list that have been created
- You can select edit in order to change any of the details you defined for a user at any time.
- Users can be assigned to groups directly from the user details page
- You can search the user page using the search bar in the upper right hand corner to find the specific user you are looking for.