As a admin you are able to create and manage workflows within the browser application from your computer. Workflows are used in order to generate service tickets which can be shared with customers and track work information for work done.
- Select the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Select the option 'Workflows'
- Select the button 'Add Workflow'
- Name your workflow and then add one or more steps
- Arrange your workflow so the final step type is 'Customer'
- Save your workflow and see it populate in the list of workflows that have been created.
- You can rearrange the steps of the workflow by clicking and dragging the step to another location in the workflow.
- Content added to steps with the step type of 'Customer' will be present in the link delivered to the customer once a workflow is completed.