Happy Holiday Season everyone! In this release, we continue to squash bugs before they become a nuisance for our users. We also thought we’d make some things better, so let us know what you think...
- Device management can now be accomplished under a user’s profile page. This allows for easier viewing of what device(s) has been assigned to user.
- We’ve included the email address of the person when sending a share. This allows the recipient of the share to click “Reply All” in their email client and respond directly to the person sending the share.
- Bulk tagging of content! In the Knowledge Base!
- Zoom In/Out of images in expanded view. When you open an image in expanded view, you now have the options to zoom in and zoom out to view the image better.
- And the big one… get ready for it… You can now upload your own content inside Vision!
- In the Knowledge Base, Vision now allows you to upload your own:
- Videos - must be in MP4 format
- Photos - any format
- While uploading, you can tag each file individually or tag all of them as a group.
Thanks for reading and we’ll see you on the next release!